Jennifer-White
Jennifer White's debut porn appearance was on January 9, 2009. She filmed her very first performance in the Vivid Production Brand New Faces (2009). Jennifer White confessed that her first experience with adult films was a bit nerve-racking. She revealed this during an October 2015. Adult DVD Talk Interview. My first film was to promote Vivid Brand New Faces. Alex Gonz. The smell I had from smoking weed just before the show started was the most awful in the entire world. It made me more nervous because I couldn't to communicate. It's difficult to blow a kiss with cottonmouth. In any case, I do not smoke in front of scenes. Jennifer White's stage name was chosen due to Snow White as her favorite Disney princess and to be in a position to select the name of a normal girl. Jennifer White's words. According to Jennifer White in her words, I wanted my name to sound as if I were a real person. After all, I'm like the girl on the street, or, as I like to call"the "whore". The name was born because certain of my classmates said that each girl looked similar to Jennifer. As a child, Snow White was my favourite Disney Princess. People would always tell me when I was small that I resembled Snow White.
Comments
Post a Comment